Saturday 5 September 2015

Banana and Coffee Oat Bread

Yesterday, one of I decided to go to the gym and because I was going to exercise I would need energy and a good breakfast.
I decided to bake this banana and coffee oat bread because it's DELICIOUS and gives me the protein and the carbohydrates necessary for the workout.




What will you need?

  • 1 Egg
  • 2 Egg whites
  • 3 tbsp of oat bran
  • 1 Banana
  • 1 espresso 
  • Grated coco
How will you bake it?
  1. Start to smash half of the banana and reserve.
  2. Make a espresso and reserve.
  3. Mix the egg with the egg whites.
  4. Add the oat bran, the coffee and the banana and mix.
  5. Place it into the microwave for 4 mins.
  6. You can finish with grated coco on top of the bread, if you wish.




As I like the flavor of cooked banana I really love this recipe!! It's delicious, believe me!!
Try it and tell us what you think about it? 

Eat Healthy, Be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment